THC/CBD Sync Instructions
For the following categories (flower, pre-roll, vape, and concentrate), we show THC and CBD in both % and mg/g formats in the interface. Since your point of sale allows you to enter either format we need to know which one you’re using for the mentioned categories.
Flower: % or mg/g?
Pre-roll: % or mg/g?
Vape: % or mg/g?
Concentrate: % or mg/g?
Default formats for other categories:
Edible: mg/piece, mg/pack (not recommended using custom values)
Topical: mg/ml, mg/bottle, mg/pack (not recommended using custom values)
You cannot have a mix of both formats for one product category. It needs to be consistent, please choose one format and let us know.
You can use different formats for different categories i.e. Flower = % while Vape = mg/g.
Cannot include special characters in their THC/CBD pull i.e. ~ (will show up as NaN - not a number).
If you leave your THC/CBD fields blank we will simply use the default values from Buddi.
You can enter THC/CBD as a range in your POS or as a single value, we accommodate both.
Compatible Point of Sale Systems:
Logic for choosing which THC/CBD Value to Display:
- The product doesn't have manually THC/CBD entered (by retailer) and POS returns empty THC/CBD for the product we use the default product's THC/CBD (entered by the producer).
- The product has manually entered THC/CBD, and POS doesn't return THC/CBD (empty values), then we use the manually entered values.
- The POS returns some values for THC/CBD, the retailer has manually entered THC/CBD and 'Allow integration to update THC & CBD' option is disabled - we display manually entered values.
- The POS returns some values for THC/CBD, the retailer has manually entered THC/CBD and 'Allow integration to update THC & CBD' option enabled - we display values from the POS.
- The POS returns some values, the retailer doesn't have manually entered THC/CBD, and has the 'Allow integration to update THC & CBD' option disabled - display default product's values (entered by the producer).