If you see this screen (or one with your branding) you are logged in successfully to the retail application (if you don't see this screen continue reading):
If you're seeing a white screen with a red error message in the top right-hand corner that reads 'The given data is invalid' you can follow these steps to get back on track.
Step 1: Remove the application from your tablet.
- For iOS users hold down on the Buddi icon until the 'x' appears in the corner, then remove it.
- For Android users hold down on the icon and select the 'Uninstall from device' option.
Step 2: Clear your browser cache (make sure it's the same browser you used to download the application).
- Clearing browser cache for Safari on iOS:
- Go to Settings
- Select Safari
- Select 'Clear History and Website Data' and select 'Clear'
- Clearing browser cache for Chrome on Android:
- Open the Chrome web browser
- In the top right select the menu (3 dots)
- Select 'Settings'
- Select 'Privacy and security'
- Select 'Clear browsing data'
- Make sure all 3 options are selected and select 'Clear data'
Step 3: Reinstall the application onto your device following the instructions in either of these videos (iOS Installation https://youtu.be/LPWosWBDWkE, Android Installation https://youtu.be/law64LSqXzA)