Modified on: Wed, 20 Oct, 2021 at 11:33 AM
Overview: Setting up Pineapple Express for Delivery
- Set up your account with Pineapple Express.
- Create a ticket by emailing email@example.com to let Buddi know that you would like to integrate Pineapple Express delivery into Buddi.
- Pineapple Express will configure your account on their side.
- Buddi will reach out to Pineapple Express to get the Org name, Username and Password. We'll also request the delivery zone (we obtain a GeoJSON file to convert it to KML).
- Buddi will configure the integration and email you and Pineapple Express to confirm that it is ready.
- Place test orders to ensure everything is configured properly.
Setting up delivery in the back-end of Buddi (Admin Portal)
Log into the Buddi Admin Portal (app.buddi.io) > Go to Store Settings > Online Menu: Delivery
ONLINE MENU: DELIVERY
✅ Checkmark Enable Delivery
Custom Delivery Message: this message will appear after the customer selects delivery. It usually communicates the fulfillment time of the delivery, or perhaps when the order will arrive or be shipped out. You can also include contact info here
Enable Delivery Fee: this is where you would enter the cost for delivery
Waive Delivery Fee: you can set it so that delivery is free if their total sale reaches a certain amount. For example, $100 means that delivery is free if the customer purchases over $100 in products
Minimum Order Amount: this is a minimum amount that a customer needs to purchase to be able to choose delivery as their fulfillment method
Delivery Boundary: choose Area based on map (Buddi will get the file from Pineapple Express for your account)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.