You’ll likely want to prevent people from accessing other applications on your iPad. You can do this by 'pinning' the app. This will create a shortcut icon on the main screen.
Note: Before proceeding, make sure you have added the app onto your home screen.
How to Pin the Tablet App onto your iPad
(use Guided Access)
Watch this video tutorial or follow the steps below:
Step 1: Enable Apple’s Guided Access Mode
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on General
- Tap on Accessibility
- Tap on Guided Access under the Learning section
- Tap the switch to turn on Guided Access
- Tap on Passcode Settings
- Tap Set Guided Access Passcode and set a passcode
- Open the Buddi application.
- Tap the home button on your iPad 3 times. This will enable guided access and your customers cannot leave the application without entering your guided access password.
That’s it! From here, you can log into the Tablet App as a Retail Store.