You’ll likely want to prevent people from accessing other applications on your iPad. You can do this by 'pinning' the app.
Note: Before proceeding, make sure you have added the app onto your home screen (there should be a Buddi icon).
Step 1: Enable Apple’s Guided Access Mode.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on General
- Tap on Accessibility
- Tap on Guided Access under the Learning section
- Tap the switch to turn on Guided Access
- Tap on Passcode Settings
- Tap Set Guided Access Passcode and set a passcode
- Open the Buddi application
- Tap the home button on your iPad 3 times. This will enable guided access and your customers cannot leave the application without entering your guided access password.
That’s it! From here, you can sign into the Tablet App using your Retail Store Login.