Order was not sent
POTENTIAL CAUSE #1: Incorrect Cova Product ID entered
- This is entered in the > go to Store Settings > Online Menu: Delivery
- Incorrect / missing values interfere with how delivery orders are communicated to Buddi from Cova.
- Your delivery fee needs to be associated with a Non-Stock SKU in Cova to ensure POS communication with Buddi.
- The price for this SKU should be set to the highest amount associated with your delivery fee.
- Oftentimes the product SKU (ex. U23NFAHV) or UPC is entered in there, which was incorrect. This value is pulled from your Cova Catalog, in the 'slug' of your Delivery Fee product listing URL It is usually a much longer string of letters and numbers, such as a267e02a-9a97-414c-93f8-f7c258bb8f7f
Video: How to retrieve the Cova Product ID
POTENTIAL CAUSE #2: Wrong delivery fees are set in Buddi or Cova
The numbers should match; the price for the SKU should be set to the highest amount you would charge for your delivery fee.
- Tax Settings in Buddi are configured in the Admin Portal > Store Settings > Tax Settings
Receipt is Missing Customer Details
CAUSE: It's not supposed to be there.
Article: Delivery Setup
Article: Tips Setup