You’ll likely want to prevent people from accessing other applications on your tablet. You can do this by 'pinning' the app.
Note: Before proceeding, make sure you have added the app onto your home screen (there should be a Buddi icon).
1. Open your phone's Settings app.
2. Tap Security or Security & Location > Advanced > Screen Pinning
3. Turn on Screen Pinning
4. When Screen Pinning is on, you'll see an option to ask for your PIN, pattern, or password before unpinning
5. After turning on screen pinning, go to the screen you want to pin
7. Swipe up to the middle of your screen. If this doesn't open your Overview, go to the steps for Android 8.1 & below
8. At the top of the image, tap the app's icon
9. Tap the Pin icon
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app
2. To the right of the address bar, tap More
3. Tap Settings > Passwords
4. At the top, turn off Save passwords
Note: By default, Chrome offers to save your password.You’ll want to disable the 'Save Passwords' feature so that it doesn’t autofill the login area with other customers' login information.