Option #1: Set up Discounts in your POS catalog
- Greenline and TechPOS users:
- Discounts entered into will automatically sync into Buddi.
- COVA users:
- The 'Promotions Fetching' feature needs to be enabled in the back-end of Buddi.
- To sync discounts from Cova automatically, please email email@example.com to enable the 'Promotions Fetching' feature.
- Other POS users:
- Discounts have to be entered twice: in your POS catalog and in Buddi.
Please note that changes made in your POS provider's catalog takes time to sync into Buddi.
This includes price updates and new inventory uploads.
'Last Content Sync' indicates the # of minutes since the last sync.
Click on 'Sync New Products' to speed up the process.
To see immediate changes, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can force the sync on our end too.
Option #2: Set up Discounts in Buddi
With this this option, discounts will only be reflected in your online and in-store menu(s).
This means that discounts haven't been applied to those products in your POS catalog.