Processing Refunds for Merrco Users
Refunds can be processed either in the Buddi Admin Portal > Order Queue or your Merrco Dashboard.
A transaction can either be batched or pending. This determines whether the refund can be completed in Buddi or not. Refunds can always be processed in your Merrco Dashboard.
If the transaction has been batched:
Payment refunds can be completed in the Buddi Order Queue or Merrco Dashboard, using the 'Refund Payment' link in red.
- STEPS: Log into the Buddi Admin Portal > go to the Order Queue > locate the order > click 'Refund Payment' > if it goes through, you will get an authorization number; you can provide this to the customer.
- Please note, once batched it could take up to 10 days for the funds to appear on the customer's credit card statement.
If the transaction is pending:
The refund can only be processed in your Merrco Dashboard.
- Log into Merrco > go to 'Reports' > submit a Search
- Once you find the order via the Merchant Transaction ID, or last 4 digits, click to view the details.
- Complete payment refund following these steps: https://share.getcloudapp.com/wbu7zqdv
Refunds for all prepaid Buddi orders need to be processed in both the Order Queue/Merrco (to return the payment to a customer) and your point of sale (to reconcile the inventory).