Refunds for all prepaid Buddi orders need to be processed in two places:
- Admin Portal Order Queue or (to return the funds to the payment card); and
- Point of Sale terminal (to reconcile the inventory)
- A transaction can either be batched or pending. This determines whether the refund can be completed in Buddi or not.
- Refunds can always be processed in your Dashboard.
If the transaction has been batched:
- You can choose to issue the refund in either Buddi or Merrco.
How to issue a refund in Buddi
- Log into the Admin Portal using an Admin Account > go to the Order Queue
- Locate the order > click 'Refund Payment'
If it goes through, you will get an authorization number; you can provide this to the customer.
Note batched, it could take up to for the funds to appear on the customer's credit card statement.
If the transaction is pending:
- The refund can only be processed in Merrco.
How to issue a refund in Merrco
- Log into Merrco Dashboard > go to 'Reports' > submit a Search
- Find the order via the Merchant Transaction ID or last 4 digits of the payment card
- Click to view the details
- Complete the payment refund