Cannabis products default to THC & CBD ranges in Buddi. We obtain and coordinate these values with LPs and provincial suppliers for accuracy. Perhaps due to consumer demand, some retailers would like to show exact THC & CBD values instead of ranges.
How to show Exact THC & CBD values on your Buddi Menu
- Enter the exact THC & CBD values into your POS catalog
- Use primary measurements of % or mg/g for these four product categories:
- Flower, Pre-Roll, Vape, and Concentrate
- Let Buddi know when you are done so that we can activate the feature on our end.
- We need to know which primary measurements you are using (% or mg/g)
- Upon activation, our system will automatically pull the exact values into your menu, thereby overriding Buddi's default THC & CBD ranges.
Requirements for all Compatible POS Systems
- Greenline, Cova, TechPOS, Profitek
Keep your chosen units consistent in the POS to prevent content display issues. Do not mix formats within a product category.
Enter updated THC & CBD values in your POS catalog as you receive new inventory. The next batch of the same product might have different THC & CBD content.
If you leave the THC & CBD fields blank in your POS, then Buddi's default ranges will show on your menu for those products.
***GREENLINE USERS*** You can enter THC/CBD as a range in your POS or as a single value. We accommodate both.
Buddi can sync exact THC & CBD values from these POS systems: