You can set up delivery as an option on the checkout page of your online menu. This service can be integrated with one of our delivery partners, such as Onfleet, Cannalogic, Pineapple Express, or arranged independently.
Setting up Delivery in Buddi
Sign in to the Admin Portal > go to Store Settings > Online Menu: Delivery
✅ Checkmark 'Enable Delivery'
Select 'Standard Delivery' if you are arranging delivery services independently, or one of our integrated delivery partners: Onfleet, Cannalogic, or Pineapple Express.
Enter a 'Custom Delivery Message': this message will appear after the customer selects Delivery. It usually communicates the fulfillment time of the delivery, or perhaps when the order will arrive or be shipped out. You can also include contact info here
- Enter 'Cities' that you will deliver to; or
- Choose 'Area based on map' if you want to use the Delivery Area / Radius method.
Click HERE for instructions on how to upload the map (KML file) into Buddi.
- Enable Delivery Fee: this is where you would enter the cost for delivery
- Waive Delivery Fee: you can set it so that delivery is free if their total sale reaches a certain amount. For example, $100 means that delivery is free if the customer purchases over $100 in products
- Minimum Order Amount: this is a minimum amount that a customer needs to purchase to be able to choose delivery as their fulfillment method
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you encounter any issues or would like us to review your configuration settings.
***COVA users only***
Enter the Cova Product ID from your COVA Catalog (we can help you with this part; just let us know).
Article: Setting up Delivery for COVA users
Article: Troubleshooting Delivery Orders for COVA users
Delivery Area / Radius:
Video: How to build a delivery area using Google Maps
Video: How to upload the map into Buddi
Pineapple Express users:
Article: Setting up Delivery with Pineapple Express
Article: BC Delivery Regulations (last updated: July 2021)