You can set up Delivery as an order type on the checkout page of your online menu.
Your delivery services can be arranged independently or be integrated with our delivery partner Onfleet (please note that Onfleet does not handle the logistics).
Setting up Delivery in Buddi
Log in to the Admin Portal > go to Store Settings > Online Menu: Delivery
✅ Checkmark 'Enable Delivery'
Select 'Standard Delivery' if you are arranging delivery services independently, or Onfleet .
Enter a 'Custom Delivery Message': this message will appear after the customer selects Delivery. It usually communicates the fulfillment time of the delivery, or perhaps when the order will arrive or be shipped out. You can also include contact info here.
- Enter 'Cities' that you will deliver to; or
- Choose 'Area based on map' if you want to use the Delivery Area / Radius method:
- Video: How to build a delivery area using Google Maps
- Article + Video: How to upload the map into Buddi
Checkmark the box if you would like to 'Collect both phone and email for delivery orders':
Uncheck the box if you require only the customer's phone number at checkout.
- Enable Delivery Fee: this is where you would enter the cost for delivery
- Waive Delivery Fee: you can set it so that delivery is free if their total sale reaches a certain amount. For example, $100 means that delivery is free if the customer purchases over $100 in products
- Minimum Order Amount: this is a minimum amount that a customer needs to purchase to be able to choose delivery as their fulfillment method
Online payments need to be set up for this step: Review your configuration options for delivery
- Go to the Admin Portal > go to Store Settings > Online Menu: Configuration page
- Checkmark 'Accept online paid orders' > Select your payment processor provider:
- Under 'Delivery', select 'Pay Online' (to make Delivery orders pre-paid only):
- Scroll down > hit 'Save'
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to review your configuration settings.
Step 10 ***COVA users only***
Enter the Cova Product ID from your Cova Hub.
Article: Setting up Delivery (Cova users)
Article: Troubleshooting Delivery Orders (Cova users)
Article: How to set up Multiple Delivery Zones // offer Multiple Price Options